Experienced Residential Sector Project Runner
Salary: Negotiable (DoE) with annual salary review, performance related profit share
An opportunity has arisen in our Leicester office to work directly with a number of our key clients on challenging new projects in our Residential team. The role requires a person with:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience, with a qualification as an Architectural technician/Technologist or Architect.
• A thorough working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and a working knowledge of planning legislation.
• Good technical knowledge, ideally in residential sector, with understanding of NHBC and Robust Detailing.
• Ability to translate technical knowledge into accurate and consistent working drawings.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD to an advanced level essential.
• Experience of working on residential developments of more than single houses
Particularly advantageous for the role are:
• A proven track record in day-to-day management of projects.
• To be self-motivated and work either independently or as part of a team
• An ability to establish a strong rapport with the client and fellow team members.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• An ability to take and action a client brief.
• An ability to work using Revit and Photoshop would be advantageous, but not essential.
At Stephen George + Partners, we employ talented architects and technical staff on a diverse portfolio of exciting projects. We are also always interested in meeting new architects and students who might want to bring their talent and ambition to our team in the future.
We are committed to a positive employment policy, and actively encourage our staff to take training and promotion opportunities.