Principal Architect / Technologist / Technician (Distribution)
Salary: Negotiable (DOE) with annual salary review, performance related profit share
An opportunity has arisen in our Solihull office to work directly with a key commercial client to meet client workload requirements. The work will be feasibility, masterplanning, planning and tender stage, mainly addressing the needs of the client before the project goes on to site.
The successful candidate will be able to liaise with other Consultants in order to co-ordinate information to present to the client and have experience of working on B1, B2 and B8 building layouts and masterplanning.
- Has a minimum of 3 – 5 years proven experience of working on projects
- Has had experience primarily within the commercial sector
- Holds an architectural / technology qualification
- Can follow through a project brief into a reasoned Architectural response whilst ensuring construction awareness for the delivery of the project on site
- Has the ability to deal with multiple projects within the stages listed above
- Can work confidently in a team setting
- An ability to work using Revit
- You will possess, implement and maintain knowledge of construction techniques
- An ability to establish a strong rapport with clients and fellow team members
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Possess, implement and maintain their knowledge of construction techniques
- Will be articulate and capable of presenting schemes and representing Stephen George + Partners at site, client and design team meetings.
- Experience of working on complex, heavily constrained sites
Stephen George & Partners runs a Performance Management System allowing and facilitating career and personal development and progression.
The Job Profile indicates that the job holder will be involved in a technical or specialist area, where knowledge, experience and education are important factors. The Job Profile emphasises the importance of meeting and influencing people, maintaining goodwill, creating good impressions and conveying ideas in a logical and systematic manner. The person fulfilling this function should be a good communicator, positive, enthusiastic and outgoing, but able to work within procedures on job aspects which may deal with facts, standards and quality. Activity, flexibility, pace and an accommodating, helpful approach may also be requirements of this job.
At Stephen George + Partners, we employ talented architects and technical staff on a diverse portfolio of exciting projects. We are also always interested in meeting new architects and students who might want to bring their talent and ambition to our team in the future.
We are committed to a positive employment policy, and actively encourage our staff to take training and promotion opportunities.