Sustainable Cities – A Day in the Life – A study by Stephen George + Partners (SGP).
One of our core values is Social Responsibility and as a member of the UK Green Building Council we are committed to:
– Mitigate and adapt our cities to climate change
– Eliminate waste and maximise resource efficiency
– Embrace and restore nature and promote biodiversity in cities
– Optimise the health and wellbeing of city residents
– Create long-term value for society and improve quality of life.
This short film investigates some sustainable strategies available to architects, masterplanners and local authorities through the eyes of a city resident.